Wednesday, April 18, 2018

See the light

I've noticed recently that when I go to turn on the lamp on my nightstand, I always look over the shade at the light bulb when turning on the light.  Then I'm nearly blinded by brightness.

Why do I have to look at the light bulb?  To make sure its on?  Even if I look the opposite direction while turning on the lamp I'll know its on by the light it produces!

I find this a little unsettling, and am now trying to stop this useless habit.

I'm curious to hear if anyone else has noticed any odd/useless habits?

Have you ever been alone and sneezed and then said out loud "Excuse me"?  When no one else is in the room?

I have.  Its a useless habit.

Have you ever stubbed your toe and immediately exclaimed "Ouch!" even if it didn't hurt?

I have.  Its a useless habit.

Just like looking at a light bulb when you turn on a lamp.

2 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

separate the m&m's by color before I eat them.

Ur-spo said...

I have lots. On the bright side, they make good blogging material.