Monday, October 31, 2016

Halloween

Sat night I went to the Halloween costume party at the Blue Moon.  Spouse had no interest in dressing up as usual, so I let him off the hook by saying I didn't mind if he wanted to stay home.

Hopefully I don't need to tell you who I dressed up as:
"Mother Darling, I really do feel that this is the best costume for the day."


If you click on the photo above you may be able to tell that my skirt is upside down, with the belted waistband near my knees, the the hem is safety pinned at my waist.  I patted myself on the back for this detail which I felt added authenticity.
 
I had a really good time at the party!  My friends Rick & Lisa were there:
Little Edie, Pimp Daddy, and Foxy Brown
There were lots of clever and elaborate costumes and make-up:
Roxy as a Disney movie character and Jeremy as the Snow Queen
Brian & Damien - check out that make-up!
My friend Clay as Divine!
Some unknown party guest in a cute Boy George costume
Little Edie in the house!
Little Edie with a bearded hooker who'd been in a car accident
An unintended consequence of my costume was that I was unable to go to the bathroom the entire time I was dressed up.  You see, the skirt was safety pinned to my turtle neck, so I couldn't let the skirt down without unpinning it.  I tried to pull the skirt up, but due to its belted waist, it wouldn't go above my thighs, and there was no room for my hands to go up under the skirt to pull down the stockings.  So, I had to 'hold it' until I got home.

5 comments:

anne marie in philly said...

you look better in a skirt and heels than I do!

Mistress Maddie said...

Its like she's come back to life! All you needed yet was a few cats, like 30 and a raccoon!

Fearsome Beard said...

Did you happen to get the bearded hookers number? If so send it over.

Anonymous said...

Brian & Damien look awesome! (The bearded hooker looks great too). Did Brian & Damien get a best costume prize?

Looks like a fun time was had.

Calvin

Ur-spo said...

marvelous !